Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I have played a small role -Imraan Khan

"I have played a small role in Jeena To Hai "says Imraan Khan
Jeena To hai is a turning point for many actors. Many stars like Rishabh Takoo, Needhi Gill, Ravi Chettiah, Roushika Reiki, Ricky playing big roles but a small artist like Imraan Khan is also playing a small role in this movie.In an interview with Rajendra Ganotra,Imraan Khan talks about his personal life and movies.
Q) How much did you research for the role in the movie?
A) I can portrayed my character of any role exactly the way my director wanted me to do.
Q) What were the challenges that you faced in your life?
A) There were lot of work pressure on me and I have to reach my father's expectations.I have worked hard for my entire life.
Q) Do you like to go for special training for any character in the movie?
A) Yes, I would like to go for special training for historical movie.
Q) Are you doing a lot of bollywood projects?
A) I'm sure i will get more active in Bollywood.
Q) What's your style of acting?
A) I don't imitate anybody.People can see my acting and they will identify it as my acting.
Q) Are you in touch with your co-stars?
A) Only Roushika Reikhi. She gave me introduction with the Producers of Rock Production LTD.
Q) You are never available to the media?
A) ofcourse,i am,but not for the wrong reason or just to be in the news.I agree I am a social and an introvert.
Q) So, has the right film come your way?
A) I am waiting for the right film, for the right time and for the right day.
Q) Do you care about praise?
A) I don't.If I don't accept criticism, I shouldn't accept praise either.
by Rajendra Ganotra

No comments: